Info & Rates
Terms & Conditions
A signed confirmation contract stating your requirements is required.
A 10% deposit of the estimated total cost is required at the time of booking. The remainder is due 7 days prior to the event.
All our services include gratuity charge and sales tax.
Should a cancellation occur, the original deposit is non-refundable. Any additional moneys paid (above 25%) may be applied to a future date if your event is re-booked (within 1 calendar year).
We are the sole provider of food with the exception of wedding cake(s).
We require that you contact us with your menu choice at least 7 days prior to your event.
We require that you meet with us 7 days prior to your event to finalize your arrangements.
We must be notified with the numbers of guests attending your function 7 days prior to event.
You will be charged the full amount for all of the guaranteed number of guests.
It is prohibited for guests to take alcohol off of our premises.
It is our policy to refuse bar service to individuals who appear intoxicated.
Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is to be brought into the facility under any circumstances.
Room 2 seats approximately 90 people without dancefloor or 70 people with dancefloor.
Room 1 seats approximately 250 people.
Both rooms seat approximately 350 people with dance floor space.
A two hour time frame is given before your event for setup. However, extra time can be given subject to availability & can be confirmed 2 days prior to your function (this might require an additional fee).
Standard round tables are used with a maximum seating of ten (10) per table.
Please remember to provide your own decorating materials and equipment.
The use of staples/tacks or tape on the walls or ceiling is prohibited.
Any damage caused by these items will result in a minimum $100 charge for clean up/repair.
Table numbers are provided.
Daytime events until 4:00 pm
Last call for alcohol 11:30 pm
Building closes at 12:00 midnight.
π Hours of Operation 8am Midnight : Monday to Sunday
Room Rental Charges
Room rental fees apply ONLY when renting the room for private parties not utilizing Pi food/catering services. Rental fees range from $500-$1200 for Room 2 and $1500-$4400 for Room 1, depending upon day, availability, and type of event. The room rental fee includes: white tablecloths, white napkins, set-up and tear down fees.
Please NOTE: Room rental charges will be waived or reduced if Pi is supplying food and party meets minimum purchase and room rental requirements. All Wedding Reception Packages are ALL INCLUSIVE and above room rental fees do NOT apply.
Additional Rental Options:
Chair Covers & Sash : $3.00 – $5.00/chair, Chivari Chairs : $8/person
Satin Floor Length Tablecloths : $25/table, Non-Satin : $18/table
Colored Tablecloth : $12/table, Colored Napkins: $0.50-$1.50/each, Sash: $1.00/each
Table Runner : $2/each, Silver Charger Plates: $1.00/each
Screen, Podium, CD player, Projector and Microphone : $100
Coat check : $40 + tips
Valet : $3.00/person
A 10% Deposit is due upon booking. An Additional 15% will be due 90 days prior, and the remaining balance will be due 7 days prior to event. Should a cancellation occur, the original deposit is non-refundable. Any additional moneys paid (above 25%) may be applied to a future date if your event is re-booked.
- The entire cost of your party or meeting must be paid 7 days prior to your event.
- All prices are to remain throughout the year 2016. The menu items are subject to change depending on food and beverage costs for the particular items you have at your event.
- Pi Banquet Hall is not liable for failure to perform the obligations of this contract if such failure is as a result of Acts of God.
- To reserve the entire hall, the minimum number for the chosen wedding reception package must be guaranteed or by banquet hall manager written agreement. If a request is made by the banquet hall manager to confirm a minimum, a response GUARANTEEING the amount of people and cost must be provided within 24 hours via fax or email.
- All food and beverage must be provided by Pi Banquet hall with the exception of cakes for special occasions.
Due to health regulations and insurance policies we will not allow food and beverage outside of our premises.
- Absolutely no alcohol on the premises except as provided by p.
- Generally speaking, a 2 hour time frame is given before your event for setup. However, extra time can be given subject to availability & can be confirmed 2 days prior to your function. (this might require an additional fee).
- Groups requesting tax exemption will be required to fill out the tax-exempt form prior to the scheduled function.
- For packages, all minimum person requirements must be met at the price stated regardless of guest age.
- No smoking within the banquet facilities.
- Confetti and other items of such are forbidden.
- All events must be complete by the time listed on the contract (for each room).